Saturday, May 2, 2009

Thoughts on Hockey

I am not much of a hockey fan. Grew up in California when hockey was just starting to grow with the likes of Wayne Gretzky playing for the L.A. Kings. But while I may have watched a few games and even have been to a few hockey games (including one game in which we had seats that we could not see one of the goals, probably why I never got into the sport).
But despite that, hockey players have the most athletic talent than any players in any other of the major sports. Just think about it, hockey players have the toughness of football players, the agility of basketball players and the hand-eye coordination of baseball players. Take all that and then remember, hockey players do all that on a sheet of ice.
While I may not care too much about hockey, I have to respect how good these players are.

No comments:

Post a Comment