Friday, June 4, 2010

Dogwood circle losing a good one

Earlier this week, Curt Faigle resigned as the Grapeland athletic director and head football coach. With this happening, the area is losing a very good coach and a very good person. I have had the chance to work for Coach Faigle for the last three years during his tenure as Grapeland's athletic program leader. In my experiences with Coach Faigle, he has always been open and honest and has been a great pleasure to work with. There was never a time where I would leave a message for Coach Faigle and within the next few hours I would get a phone call back. Does not sound like a big deal, but in this business, there are many coaches that don't return phone calls. Coach Faigle is one of the good guys and I wish him the best in his future.

No comments:

Post a Comment